What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Rodent Control in St. Louis
Are rats and mice causing chaos in your St. Louis home? Don't let them cause harm to your family and property. Our rodent exterminators in St. Louis provide efficient and effective rodent control services to get rid of these critters for good.
Here's what we offer:
- Thorough inspections to find the source of the infestation.
- One-time, or recurring treatment so you never have to worry about rats or mice again.
- Custom treatment plans tailored to your home's specific needs.
- Indoor and outdoor methods, including traps and bait, to ensure complete removal.
- Rodent exclusion to prevent future infestations.
- Prevention tips to keep rodents away for good.
- Same-day service if you call before noon.
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee*, which includes free re-treatments.
Don't let rodents continue to disrupt your life. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our expert rodent control team.
Our Comprehensive Rodent Treatments
Are you tired of DIY treatments that just don't work? Our proven rodent treatments in St. Louis offer the fast relief you need. Here's how:
- Same-day service means you won't have to put up with pests a moment longer than necessary.
- Flexible scheduling accommodates even the tightest of schedules.
- Our treatments are effective and long-lasting, giving you peace of mind.
- One-year rodent warranty that issues protection from mice and rats.
- Customized service by a locally-owned and operated pest control company.
Don't let rodents take over your home. Trust our expert team to get rid of these unwanted pests and provide the solution you need.
Common Signs of Rodent Infestations in St. Louis
Are you worried about signs of rodents in your home or office? Don't let rats and mice take over your space. Here are some common indicators of a rodent infestation:
- Chewed or gnawed areas, such as wires, furniture, and food packaging
- Droppings or urine stains in corners, walls, and floors
- Scratching or scampering sounds coming from walls or ceilings
- Nests made of shredded paper or other materials
- Greasy marks or smears along walls or baseboards
If you notice any of these signs, it's time to call a rat exterminator. Our rodent treatments in St. Louis are effective at getting rid of these pesky critters for good. Don't wait until the problem gets worse, take action now to protect your home or business by calling 314-722-8080.
Trust us to provide the best service and solutions for your rodent infestation.
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you.
*Paske Pest Control & Wildlife Solutions reserves the right to determine if retreatment services are necessary.