Get the Best Local Rodent Control
Rodent Control in Missouri & Illinois
Rats, mice, and other rodents are more than just a disruption. An active infestation can put the health of you and your family at risk too. And because these critters breed so rapidly, once they’re in, they’re hard to remove. We offer fast, effective, and thorough rodent control services to keep your family and your property safe from harm.
When you partner with us for rodent control services, you can expect:
- A detailed rodent inspection to find where these critters are nesting, or areas prone to infestation.
- A custom treatment plan for your home developed by one of our highly trained exterminators.
- Effective, targeted rodent treatment with traps and/or bait as needed, getting rid of rodents in your home, without threatening your family’s health.
- Rodent exclusion (if necessary), such as sealing up cracks and gaps in the exterior of your home, so rats and mice don’t return.
- Additional rodent prevention tips to make your home less appealing to mice and rats.
- Same-day service if you call before noon so you don’t have to wait for relief.
- A rodent-free home.
Fast Relief When You Need It
When you find rodents in your home, you don’t need them gone tomorrow, or next week—you need them gone now. We offer Same-Day Service when you call before noon so you don’t have to put up with these pests a moment longer than is necessary.
And if you live on a tight schedule, our flexible scheduling has you covered!
Signs of Rodents in Your Home
Most rodents are nocturnal and skittish around humans, so it can sometimes be difficult to know if they’ve made a home out of yours. However, rats and mice have some hallmarks that give away their presence in your home.
Signs of rodents in your home:
- Scratching in the walls and attic, especially after dark.
- Gnaw marks or holes on food packaging in your pantry.
- Rice-sized droppings on countertops, in corners of the house, in the pantry
- Rub marks, which are lines of grease and dirt along baseboards where rodents like to travel (a literal hallmark).
- Unusual pet behavior, such as barking at walls, or pacing in front of the fridge.
If you’ve noticed any of these signs in your home, you might have rodents in your home. Call for a professional inspection from Paske ASAP to get them out: 314-742-3541
Dangers of Rodents in Your Home
Rodents have lived alongside humans for thousands of years, so they’re specially adapted to thrive in places where we thrive. In fact, you can find rodents almost anywhere you find humans. But sharing your home with rodents comes with some serious risks, such as:
- Disease - Rodents are known vectors of numerous life-threatening diseases, which can be transmitted through their saliva, feces, or direct contact.
- Damage to your home - Rodents have what biologists call open-rooted dentition, meaning their teeth never stop growing. This means they have to chew constantly to wear down their incisors, and if they’re in your home, they’ll chew on anything: insulation, wood, paneling, framing, wiring, etc. The damage can really add up.
- Electrical Fire - The scariest repercussion of a rodent infestation is a house fire stemming from rodents chewing on live electrical wires that then short and light a home on fire.
Our rodent control services are aimed at protecting you and your family from the fallout that can come from a rodent infestation. Even if you don’t have rodents in your home today, we’d love to help protect your home before they even show up. Connect with us for preventative measures such as a professional inspection and exterior exclusion services.
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you.
*Paske Pest Control & Wildlife Solutions reserves the right to determine if retreatment services are necessary.
Areas We Service in Missouri & Illinois
It’s our honor to serve the St. Louis-Metro, Mid-Missouri, and Illinois areas. If you have a home or business in any of the following areas, we’re here to serve you with fast, satisfaction-guaranteed pest control: