Mosquito Control in St. Louis, MO
Safe, Effective, and Ongoing Mosquito Solutions for St. Louis County Customers
Nothing disrupts the comfort of your backyard like the buzzing and biting of mosquitoes. These pesky insects aren’t just annoying – according to the CDC, they can spread a variety of diseases and infections. Paske Pest Control & Wildlife Solutions is here to help St. Louis County residents enjoy their outdoor spaces without the uninvited guests.
We offer safe, effective, and ongoing mosquito control solutions tailored to your specific needs. Our team is equipped with the latest technology and methods to tackle mosquito problems head-on, ensuring your home and yard remain mosquito-free. With a focus on customer satisfaction and eco-friendly practices, Paske Pest Control & Wildlife Solutions is your ideal partner for a comfortable and pest-free outdoor relaxation experience.
How We Get Rid of Your Mosquitoes
The Paske Pest Control & Wildlife Solutions team utilizes a comprehensive, multi-faceted approach to effectively manage the mosquito population on your property.
Our mosquito extermination techniques include:
- Larval control: This proactive method involves treating potential mosquito breeding sites, such as stagnant water bodies, to eliminate mosquito larvae before they can mature into adults. We use environmentally friendly larvicides that are safe for your family and pets.
- Adulticide treatment: For adult mosquitoes, we use specialized, EPA-approved insecticides. These products are applied precisely to areas where mosquitoes typically rest during the day, ensuring effective control without causing harm to beneficial insects or your surroundings.
- Mosquito traps: These devices use attractants to lure in adult mosquitoes, trapping them and reducing their population. This highly effective, non-toxic method is ideal for maintaining mosquito-free outdoor living spaces.
- Preventive measures: Alongside these strategies, we provide guidance on preventive measures, like eliminating standing water and maintaining your yard, that you can take to make your property less inviting to mosquitoes.
By combining these methods and tailoring our approach to your specific situation, we can create a thorough and effective mosquito control solution for your property.
See what we can do to solve your mosquito problems – call Paske Pest Control & Wildlife Solutions at (314) 970-5378 today to request same-day service!
Can Mosquitos Be Kept Out of Your Yard?
While it's impossible to completely eliminate every single mosquito in the St. Louis area, you can significantly reduce their numbers and make your yard less appealing to these pesky insects by following a few key strategies:
You can help prevent a mosquito infestation by taking steps like:
- Eliminating standing water: Mosquitoes often breed in standing water, so it's essential to regularly check your property for areas where water can accumulate and remain stagnant, such as flower pots, bird baths, old tires, and gutters. Emptying these areas regularly can significantly decrease mosquito populations.
- Maintaining your yard: Regularly mowing your lawn, trimming shrubs, and removing overgrown vegetation can eliminate potential resting spots for adult mosquitoes.
- Using mosquito-repellent plants: Certain plants, like citronella, lavender, and marigolds, are known to repel mosquitoes. Planting these in your garden can help keep mosquitoes at bay.
- Installing screens: Ensure all your windows and doors have well-fitted screens, or repair any existing screens with holes or gaps. This will prevent mosquitoes from entering your home.
- Using outdoor fans: Mosquitoes are weak flyers, so placing a fan in your outdoor living areas can create a wind barrier that deters them.
While these strategies can help, professional mosquito control treatments are often the best way to keep these pests at bay.
Veteran-owned and operated, our focus is giving you and your family peace of mind.
Don't wait weeks for an appointment. Book us same-day!
Our team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
Pest-related emergencies can't wait. Call for immediate help.