What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Weldon Spring
Controlling pest infestations on your own is nearly impossible. Bugs and other pests are persistent, creative, and sneaky. Without professional experience, it can be difficult to get rid of them without making the problem worse. Luckily, pest control in Weldon Spring is easy when you partner with Paske. We’re a family-owned company with years of pest experience here in the O'Fallon area, and we’re more than happy to help.
When you choose Paske for pest control, you’ll be protected from:
- And More
Save $25 On Your First Service
Family-Friendly Treatments You Can Trust
As a family-owned company, we always put your safety first. The pest control products we use in your home are always safe for you, your family, and your pets too. We believe professional pest control should be a stress-free process, and that includes not worrying about toxic chemicals. But we don’t stop there; when you choose our pest control in Weldon Spring, you’ll also receive:
- A thorough pest inspection to look for pest activity and entry points.
- A custom treatment plan unique to your situation. Pest control isn’t one size fits all.
- Service from friendly, local technicians that are experienced in Weldon Spring.
- Same-day service if you call before noon.
- The Paske 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*.
Rodent Control in Weldon Spring
Have you noticed suspicious droppings in your house? Random bite marks on your furniture? Unfortunately, you’re probably dealing with mice or rats. And when you find one, you likely have more.
Luckily, Paske has professional rodent control services in Weldon Spring that will guarantee to end your pest problems for good. When you call our rodent exterminators, you’ll get:
- An inspection of your property to identify rodent nesting places and entry points.
- Targeted, custom rodent removal treatments that use bait and traps as needed.
- Preventative rodent control that seals potential entry points.
- Advice from our experts to help you prevent these unwanted visitors in the future.
- And more.
Get Same Day Rodent Control
Discovering mice, rats, or other rodents in your home is an urgent matter. Not only do they damage your belongings and carry dangerous diseases, but they can also just make you feel uncomfortable. At Paske, we understand that when you see a rodent, you want it gone immediately. That’s why when you call us before noon, we’ll send an exterminator out to help the very same day. That’s our promise to you.
Termite Treatment in Weldon Spring
Termites cause billions of dollars of damage in the U.S. every year. And unfortunately, many home insurance companies don’t cover the cost. Luckily, you can stay ahead of expensive damages with Paske’s comprehensive termite treatment in Weldon Spring. Our exterminators have years of experience in both eliminating infestations and preventing them from happening in the first place. Don’t wait, call us today for an inspection.
Paske’s termite treatment options include:
- A free, thorough inspection with the purchase of a service.
- Eco-friendly and family-friendly products.
- Preventative termite monitoring and bait stations to keep them from coming back.
- Termite prevention for construction projects.
- Warranties, helpful tips, and more from our experienced technicians.
Additional Pest Control Services in Weldon Spring
At Paske, we’re proud of our wide variety of pest services. Our exterminators have everything you need to finally reach a completely pest-free home or business. We also offer:
- Mosquito control that prevents breeding and backyard infestations all year long.
- Wildlife control that safely removes raccoons, bats, opossums, and more from your property.
- Stinging insect control to protect you from wasps and bees.
- Commercial pest control that guarantees a pest-free business for your employees and customers.
- Lawn care services that help you get the lawn of your dreams.
- Holiday light installation that does all the hard work for you.
* Paske Pest Control & Wildlife Solutions reserves the right to determine if retreatment services are necessary.