Same-Day HVAC Servicing
When you have issues with your HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) units, you want quick, reliable service. With more than 25 years of local experience, Paske Heating & Cooling is a full-service residential and commercial provider that specializes in heating and cooling installation, maintenance, and repair.
When you partner with our team, you can expect:
- A comprehensive inspection of your heating and cooling system.
- Prompt service takes your concerns into consideration.
- Complete transparency about the cost of the service, including parts and labor.
- Notification of a window of time in which the technician will be at your home.
- Recurring visits as part of our seasonal maintenance programs.
- High-quality and professional service backed by our company's satisfaction guarantee*.
As a local HVAC servicing company, we are licensed and insured. Additionally, we are a certified York dealer, though we work on a wide variety of brands.
HVAC Technicians You Can Count On
Your family's safety and comfort are our #1 priority, which is why we take a variety of measures, including:
- Carpet and floor savers to protect your flooring and prevent scratching or damage.
- Cleaning after servicing, to ensure we leave the area just as we found it.
- Reliable employees who undergo drug tests, background checks, and motor vehicle inspections upon hire and periodically thereafter.
- Continued training to make sure our technicians provide the highest quality service with the most up-to-date information in their field.
We understand that you are trusting us with your home, which is why we only hire employees we would trust in our own homes.
Our Air Conditioner and Furnace Services
Our HVAC maintenance program includes several seasonal visits that target different aspects of your heating & cooling system to ensure that your family is comfortable in your home year-round.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance—In the spring, we check your air conditioner to ensure the system is up and running for the hot summer months.
- Heating Maintenance—In the fall, we will ensure the blower control is working properly, remove any dirt or corrosion from the unit, and check your home for carbon monoxide to ensure your family's safety.
Additional Air Conditioning Services
- Air Conditioning Repair—If you are unable to control your system's temperature, or your system is making noise, we will complete a full evaluation to help ensure your home is cooled appropriately.
- Air Conditioning Installation—When it comes time to replace your air conditioner, you want to consider the brand, type of cooling system, size of the air conditioning unit, the SEER rating, and price. We will help you evaluate your options and find the right one for you and your family.
Additional Heating Services
- Heating Repair—If you are experiencing your unit blowing cold air, your thermostat will not work, or the pilot light not staying lit, you may need a technician to visit your home.
- Heating Installation—If your heating unit needs replacing, we will work with you to find the unit that works best for your home. Though we are a certified York dealer, we work with a variety of brands and are able to offer rebates through local utilities-cross-linking opportunities.
How To Know If You Need HVAC Maintenance Services
An important part of maintaining your HVAC system is regular service and maintenance. Scheduling a periodic check-up for your heating and cooling systems can help ensure that it continues to run efficiently and safely. Here are a few signs to look out for that may indicate you need professional HVAC service:
- Strange or Unusually Loud Noises Coming from Your Unit—If you hear any strange noises, such as banging or hissing coming from your HVAC unit, it may indicate that something is wrong.
- Weak Airflow—If you feel like the air coming out of your vents is weak or not up to par, it may be time for an inspection.
- Unpleasant Odors—If you detect an unpleasant odor coming from your HVAC unit, it could be a sign that there is something wrong with the system that needs to be addressed.
- Increases in Your Utility Bills—Noticing a dramatic increase in your monthly energy bills could be an issue with your units, which is why it is important to schedule an HVAC inspection sooner rather than later.
- System Cycles On and Off Frequently—If you notice that your HVAC unit is turning off more often than usual, it could be a sign that there is an issue with your system.
Whether you have noticed any of these issues or are trying to prevent any issues from occurring, our experienced team of HVAC technicians is here to help.
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you.
*Paske Pest Control & Wildlife Solutions reserves the right to determine if retreatment services are necessary.
Areas We Service in Missouri
It’s our honor to serve the St. Louis-Metro and Mid-Missouri areas. If you have a home or business in any of the following areas, our exterminators are here to serve you with fast, effective pest removal and prevention services in: