Same-Day Lawn Care
The turf surrounding your house is part of what makes it a home. But taking care of that turf requires lots of time, effort, and research. Trust us with your lawn so you can have that time back to spend with family, or exercising, or doing that project you’ve been thinking about. We won’t let you down.
Our lawn care services include:
- Core Aeration
- Grub Control
- Lawn Fertilization
- Lawn Pest Control
- Lime Treatments
- Moles and Voles
- Mosquito and Tick Control
- Tree and Shrub Care
- Weed Control
Expect the Best From Our Family Owned Business
Paske Pest Control is a locally owned and operated family business. That means we’re your neighbors. Our kids go to school with your kids, we enjoy the same parks and restaurants, and we want our communities to thrive just like you do. We work hard to do right by you, our fellow Midwesterners because that’s how we’d hope we’re treated.
Benefits of Lawn Fertilization
Your turf benefits from fertilization as much as it benefits from water and sunlight. That’s because fertilization supplies the nutrients your lawn needs to grow (primarily nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium). Without this supply of “food,” your grass will stall and become sickly, which nobody wants.
Fertilization benefits your lawn by:
- Reducing weeds - Fertilization helps grass outcompete weeds through thick growth and deep roots so weeds can’t edge their way in.
- Increasing disease defense - The healthy grass that fertilizer grows naturally fights off disease and can better handle stress.
- Building pest resistance - Strong grass makes it harder for pests to get a foothold and also aids your lawn in recovering from any damage caused by pests.
- Encouraging more uniform growth - Since the soil across your yard likely doesn’t have uniform nutrient richness, grass can grow unevenly. By supplying uniform nutrients, fertilizer solves this issue and creates consistent growth.
- Better water retention - Fertilizer keeps your grass from depleting the soil, which turns it into dirt that then runs off in heavy rain. Healthier soil holds that water so your grass can use it.
Regular fertilization throughout the year ensures you have healthy, thriving turf. Schedule one of our friendly and experienced technicians out to your property to see the results for yourself.
Like fertilization, core aeration at least once a year or so does a lot of good for your lawn. Over time, grass soil becomes compacted by foot traffic, lawn equipment, and play. Compacted soil stifles grass health by limiting the amount roots grow and the access of roots to key nutrients. Core aeration pulls thousands of small soil plugs from your lawn, restoring nutrient flow to the roots of your grass.
Core aeration improves the health of your lawn with:
- Reduced compaction.
- Better water and nutrient infiltration.
- Deeper root growth.
- Increased ability to outcompete weeds.
- Heightened resilience to harsh weather.
- Enhanced stress tolerance.
- Better thatch decomposition.
- And more.
While grass requires watering, mowing, and fertilizing on a weekly or biweekly basis, core aeration on a yearly basis does wonders for the overall health of your lawn and the underlying soil.
Areas We Service in Missouri
It’s our honor to serve the St. Louis-Metro and Mid-Missouri areas. If you have a home or business in any of the following areas, our exterminators are here to serve you with fast, effective pest removal and prevention services in:
- St. Charles
- St. Louis
- St. Peters
- Sunset Hills
- Town & Country
- Webster Groves
- And More!