Get Missouri's Best Stinging Insect Control
Stinging Insect Control in Missouri & Illinois
For one reason or another, Missouri and Illinois are high in stinging insect activity. While many bees are important pollinators for local crops and ecosystems, a colony on your property might put your family at risk, especially if a member is allergic to bee stings.
We offer stinging insect control for:
- Bumble Bees
- Carpenter Bees
- Honey Bees
- Mud Daubers
- Yellow Jackets
Family-Owned for the Best Service
We’re a family-owned and operated company, so we do our utmost to protect our fellow community members from stinging insects and from the risks of the products we use to get rid of these bugs. We use only EPA-registered products, abiding by strict guidelines to minimize the material we use to successfully oust a nest. Also, all of our exterminators are QualityPro Certified, the highest safety certification in the pest control industry. We go to great lengths to prepare our entire team with the right knowledge, equipment, and skills to keep everyone safe while getting rid of stinging insects.
When you partner with Paske for stinging insect removal, you can expect:
- An inspection of your home’s entire exterior to pinpoint all nesting sites.
- Treatment with highly controlled, EPA-registered products to protect your family.
- Preventative treatment that decreases the likelihood of insects returning to nest around your home.
- Nest removal by our professionally trained and equipped technicians.
- Removal and treatment warranties for some species.
- No more stings.
What Stinging Insect Are You Facing?
Sometimes, stinging insects are difficult to tell apart. They have wings, are usually black and yellow, and sting. If you’re not sure, our highly trained technicians will certainly be able to identify them for you, but if you’re curious, where these different species nest gives some big clues as to what they are.
- Bumble Bees - Bumble bees in Missouri and Illinois often nest in the ground, or as close to the ground as possible, such as in leaf piles or old burrows other animals have left behind.
- Carpenter Bees - As their name suggests, these bees make their homes out of solid wood by boring in, creating a “gallery.” They often nest in decks, sheds, or eaves made out of wood.
- Honey Bees - Honey Bees prefer to make their nests in sheltered cavities that already exist, such as the hollow of a tree, under a deck, and similar spots off the ground.
- Hornets - Hornets prefer to build their papery nests up high, often under the eves of a home, in trees, or on telephone poles, for example. They aggressively defend their nests whenever humans or other animals come too close.
- Mud Daubers - Another appropriately named insect, mud daubers build their nests out of mud, arranging them high up in tubular cells side by side with other cells.
- Wasps - Wasps also nest under eaves and soffits high up, building round nests in a honeycomb-like pattern.
- Yellow Jackets - Preferring to locate their nests within sheltered structures, yellow jackets often build nests in attics, under decks, in juniper bushes, etc., out of papery material (a mix of chewed-up wood and saliva).
During the spring and summer, the activity of each of the above species ticks up considerably. Even if you don’t have an allergy, enough stings from these species can threaten your life. That’s why our technicians come equipped with full protective suits that allow them to safely and methodically remove any species.
If you happen upon a stinging insect nest, you want it gone as soon as possible. We’re on your team, so we want it gone too. We offer same-day service when you call before noon so you don’t have to flee stingers a moment longer than you have to. Contact us to see how we can serve you on your schedule: 314-742-3541.
Guaranteed Results. Guaranteed Satisfaction.
We back all our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee* because we believe you should get what you pay for. If you paid for stinging insect removal, you can be assured we’ll remove those stinging insects. But if you’re not satisfied with a service we provide, we’ll keep working until you are.
Areas We Service in Missouri & Illinois
It’s our honor to serve the St. Louis-Metro, Mid-Missouri, and Illinois areas. If you have a home or business in any of the following areas, we’re here to serve you with fast, satisfaction-guaranteed pest control: